08 January 2007

Gruppo F inbox: Markus Jenemark (featuring Fredric Clemborn)

For as long as there has been man, there have been carvings andpaintings - in caves, on rocks and trees. To claim land orterritory, spread a message or as a token of ones love for somebody.
-
"He looks upon the empty canvas, waiting for the inspiration to hithim.then begins."
-
"My work, My name. My mark in history"
_
"I don't know anything about tomorrow - I love you today."
-
"The classic"_
-
"Scarred. For life."
-
© Texts by Fredric Clemborn. Photos by Markus Jenemark.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This posting is so great. So much to think about. Thanks to all three of you.
Carvings, pictures and symbols, pictures and text...the effort of man to make himself visible in this universe. So very touching in a way. Beautiful work. And you may be breaking new grounds on the F Blog.
Cooperation text/picture and whatever. I like it soo much!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the last one. Quite a lot. It conveys lots of emotions with simple measures.

Nice to have you back, Markus.

Jeanette said...

I hope you mean the text to the photos and not the traces in the poor tree´s barch ;)

Nice pic

Jeanette