01 February 2007

invited guest: Gyula Fazakas (part one)

Welcome to explore the world of Gyula Fazakas. His imagination, his energy.
The visual impact of his pictures. Gyula, you are one of my favourite
sts - capable of capturing a mood from our times that we are probably
aware of. You give us some important hints. Thank you.
- invited by ulf fågelhammar

"I take underwater pictures but as under the water surface the pressure
is unbearable without protective clothes, I thought to create my pictures
on the shore for a while."
- Gyula Fazakas

Visit Gyula´s web site here

all pictures ©Gyula Fazakas


darren said...

Good to see your work again...always fascinating!

F said...

I love these!!

As you probably already know....

So full of life and energy.


F said...

I see a history of evilness
it´s terrifying and incredibly
well done

marcin said...

magic photography

jeanne said...

Laan? Laan!!!

Good to see your work here -- and also to have a link to your website which I have never seen before. Always beautiful & challenging, your work!


mats äleklint said...

Absolutely wonderful!

joanna said...

that's beautiful! i love especially those street scenes filled with gestures and figures. perfect!
thanks for sharing!

Joannes said...

that's a discover for me, and a wonderful one. I'm gonna check for more pictures, I love the work presented here.

Anonymous said...

TOP photography ...!!!! An inspiration !!!!


laan said...

Thank you for your comments, and especially thank Ulf for inviting me to such a precious website as F Blog. It is a great honour for me to be here.
Gyula Fazakas

Judit said...

Azt kaptad, amit megérdemelsz! Gratulálok, kedves barátom! :)
You just received what you have deserved. Congratulations, my dear friend!

Henrik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Henrik said...