13 May 2007

invited guest: Dorota Wróblewska - Dreamland

Spring just exploded, time of unlimited joy of children started. I see everywhere crazy colors. I thought works of Dorota Wróblewska perfectly illustrate what happens those days. This is how I remember my childhood and this is the way I wish Filip will.
Process of picture making in my case is completely subconscious, I disconnect logic thinking and use free association technique.

Presented project shows my return to light-hearted time of childhood. I used toy camera for its realization.
Student of European Academy of Photography, I like red wine and jazz.




You may find more works of Dorota on her site www.sublimacja.com
invited by Marcin Górski

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep Dorota
this is magic
a knock out
I love it!
good to see you here!
/Ulf

F said...

Super happy joy joy! You made my day!

Tom H

Anonymous said...

Such great work -- makes me want to go out and get some color film right now!!!

Lina Nääs said...

I've been out of Internetz for a few days and this was certainly a warm welcome back! Love it

Lina Nääs said...

I can't let go of these pictures! I'm almost hoping that there won't be any more posts on the F blog so that this one will always be on top of the site to greet me in the morning. Perhaps I should make it my homepage.

UB said...

A lot of warmth, like it a lot.
U

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the comments :)

damian chrobak said...

well done.
Amazing Lomography...