05 November 2007

I met her at the local rock club

I first met Charlotta at the local rock club.
I was in desperat need of someone that could play at a union meeting at my work and as I was talking about that with a friend Charlotta came as a rescuing angel and told me she could come and play and sing which she did in a really impressing way.

Quite some time passed and we didn' t really had that much contact then in the summer I needed someone to play at the opening on my exhibition.
So I called her up and planned the whole thing. A part of the exhibition was some portraits so we met on a cold and windy day in June and shot some portraits

Pictures and text Örjan Fredriksson


ulf fågelhammar said...

great portraits and many thanks
for sharing this little story with us!

fine art photography said...

hey this is great set of portraits, I adore second one... she really has beautiful adorable eyes :)

Christofer said...

Lovley portraits, soft and so gentle.

Daniella said...

Wow I enter here for a link a friend notice and your photos of this girl are simply AMAZING...congrats!