05 November 2007

I met her at the local rock club












I first met Charlotta at the local rock club.
I was in desperat need of someone that could play at a union meeting at my work and as I was talking about that with a friend Charlotta came as a rescuing angel and told me she could come and play and sing which she did in a really impressing way.

Quite some time passed and we didn' t really had that much contact then in the summer I needed someone to play at the opening on my exhibition.
So I called her up and planned the whole thing. A part of the exhibition was some portraits so we met on a cold and windy day in June and shot some portraits

Pictures and text Örjan Fredriksson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great portraits and many thanks
for sharing this little story with us!

Anonymous said...

hey this is great set of portraits, I adore second one... she really has beautiful adorable eyes :)

Anonymous said...

Lovley portraits, soft and so gentle.

Anonymous said...

Wow I enter here for a link a friend notice and your photos of this girl are simply AMAZING...congrats!
Daniella

http://www.photopoints.net/main/photos/photographer.aspx?ID=15648