02 December 2007

John Dittrich

self portrait by John Ditrrich

just today I learnt that friend and inspiration of many of us, John Ditrrich passed away November 23rd. Sensible person, poet of analogue photography, always experimenting with techniques, optical effects, colours and forms. Silent friend, who's presence I always felt, although we never met personally.
We will not see new works of John, but, I believe we will hear of His art.
I salute you John, I will miss you.
You will find His works here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great dedication to John. I miss him so much and wished he would've told us he was ill.

CAROLINA LOPES quartofechado@gmail.com said...

Wonderful portrait in which I can feel his quietness and silence.

I also visited the site, and his work is simply amazing, filled with such a peaceful and yet intriguing images.
Thank you, Marcin, for presenting such beautiful work.
My condolences.

Carolina Lopes.