14 March 2008

(F)riday's Daily Print


photo:Jeanne Wells

This week we have a (F)lower!

My thanks -- once again -- to all those who are helping to make the Daily Print project successful! Clicking on the photo above will take you to the subscription page. Or, clicking on Daily Prints will take you to the main page if you don't know what it's all about.

This is a long-term project, with a couple of goals -- one is to keep me printing as well as shooting every day, the other is to try to make a portion of my work available for ordinary folks like us at ordinary folks like us prices.

The joys are twofold, also . I love selling prints, of course, but I also love seeing the subscription list grow and hearing from new people how much they enjoy seeing a new print every morning.

2 comments:

Sehraeuber said...

very beautiful !!!

br said...

beautiful foto and lovely scraps site. : )