13 May 2008

You look a little sick


Rhonda said...

But the photo looks well..excellent b&w!

urbano(mr) said...

yes of course
in my taste, you know that
but don´t worry - there are many doctors here. It all started with Tarkini, remember?

Mats said...

Hehe, now will dr tarkini come running with the needle in högsta hugg!

Dr T said...

the sharper, the better
här händer det grejer

Dr Tarkini said...

-Ahhh this reminds me of my favorite tune...comfortably numb.

Just a little pinprick.
Therell be no more --aaaaaahhhhh!
But you may feel a little sick.

Can you stand up?
I do believe its working. good.
Thatll keep you going for the show.
Come on its time to go.

Wellcome Back Mr Jz!

Mikael said...

Oh, think Im starting to feel a bit weak,
I´ll better call in sick ;)

Cooool shot Mats!

beatriz said...

love it!

Jan Bernhardtz said...

I love svinglisch