07 February 2009

About Herreys and the infinite feeling of being wrong...


About 25 years ago tonight. I thought that Herreys tune was the best tune that ever was made...though I was a hardcore Beatles fan at the time...

Well, I fortunatly have changed alot since then... Evolved if you like. Dylan, Young, Zeppelin, Ebba Grön, Smiths, Pogues, the Cure put an end to all that.

But who really knows, maybe I in the future will evolve back to once again love the Diggilo Diggilej Alla tittar på mej...

Time is a great manipulator sometimes.

4 comments:

carl said...

I think you should stick with Dylan and Zeppelin for a creative mind. Or perhaps go back 25 years, not for Herreys, but for the Liverpool guys, then you would reach the highest level of creativeness.
/Carl

Chris said...

:)

Don't worry Carl.

Beatles and Dylan will always have a special place in my hart.

The singing deodorants will not...

Unknown said...

Thank you for your confession. I was a member of the Herrey's fan club. But then in second grade there was a new girl in my school who sang: "Diggiloo-Diggiley alla pinkar på Herrey' det är därför de har gula skor..."
That was too much for me and I tore my membership card.

Anonymous said...

such a fine image!!!