22 October 2006

Guest: Kay von Aspern


































































I came across Kays work at photopoints.com, and really like them, love the composition and mood, and the play with light and shadow.

Kay writes:

"I enjoy taking shots from so called normal life. I don't need any
special events, any extraordinary places or something likate that. I go
outside, explore the places where I am and look. Better say observe :-)
For me a good picture is founding on studying environment. I try to keep
environment and people together. Sometimes the result is a kind of
humour. Another time maybe there is a melancholic situation. A third
time there is a surreal aspect I like to make the picture. Photography
means amusing myself. And although I am looking for some interesting
moments, I don't want anything. If you want it, you don't get it ;-)
Thank you for being your guest in Gruppo F!"

See more of Kays work here or here email: kay@von-aspern.de
Invited by Mats Äleklint.

7 comments:

F said...

Excellent stuff Kay. I have not seen your picture elsewhere and I am delighted! Thanks for being with us!
-urbano

chrisw1r said...

Yes,
I liked your play with shadows, it was light and intriguing. Thanks Kay,
Cee

F said...

Yes, this was very good pictures that I could look at for a long time. Especially the first one goes straight to my heart. Excellent! / F.

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for giving me a place as your guest :-)

best wishes, Kay

Jeanette said...

I like the "special eye" he has!!!!


jeanete

F said...

Great seeing!! I like this a lot :)
-alf

F said...

Have seen some on PP before and enjoyed them, great to see here to!

Mikael