28 November 2006

Svealand

I often get rather low while travelling. I get too much time to think I guess. When I went home to my home town for christmas last year I started to take photos out of the bus-window. As a way to keep my thoughts under control, or as a kind of therapy if you like. When I developed the rolls I thought the photos quite well captured the feeling I was trying to avoid. Since I rather have them on film then in my head I've kept photographing while travelling ever since. These are from 4th of March 2006.







to be continued...

©markus andersson

5 comments:

chrisw1r said...

Markus, I like them. The mood is indeed better to have on the film roll than in your head. *lol*
-C

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what comes out from your sudden, unexpected shots you've been making while we've been in Sweden. Somehow I was sure the result will be great. I'd love to see some of those works. They must be as good as those presented now here.

F said...

I love this, the hint of motifs, the mood of travellin thrue Sweden in the winters by train, the wet floors in the cabins and clickering sound of the older peoples shoes against the floor.

And all the time the passing country outside...

Excellent.

/Christofer

Anonymous said...

like so many of the photographs here, these gain suck strength by being posted together. I get the sense of the journey, the boredom, the tragedy, all of that stuff that happens when wh are forced to sit still and watch the world go by.

Anonymous said...

you succeed once again in translating something boring into good photography
well that´s not easy
but you are becoming an expert