04 December 2006

Gruppo F Inbox: Kita McIntosh

We got a mail:

Hello
beside knitting hermaphrodite dolls and taking shots of suicidalforks, I also like to climb mountains with Dollina, my spooky Mascherina. So there.
I also do love my toy cams, so some of these were taken with a toy Fisheye and 2 with an old Halina instamatic which I like particularly.
You can post one, some or none, whatever turns you on

affection to all
Kita from Randomnium

Ofcourse we post them all...you can find more of Kitas images here...








5 comments:

Eff said...

wow, Kita, I absolutely love these!
nice to see this diversity within the "series" too. Great work.
I hope to see more soon!

:)

.espen

Anonymous said...

so fun, so great -- and good to see them together like this!

F said...

Wonderful, mystical and just the pics one could expect from a randomian lady...right???

Love them.

/King Carrot

Anonymous said...

Spaced out and wonderfull stuff Kita!

Fredrik Skott said...

bizarre and mystical. love them!