22 January 2007

Report: Mushroom growing in Nairobi!


Well,
I just must tell you all, mom has succeeded from Flen. They are actually breeding mushrooms in the suburbs of Nairobi, instructed remotely through email from mom (and Berra of course).


Yeah! She was so happy when she called me. It was over five years ago they left Kenya, but have kept some contacts all the time.


The dogs had to be left behind, as well as a part of Mom and Berras' hearts.

The photo equipment in Kenya is not the best, hence the yellowness, the dirtiness. But nevertheless, I can feel the smells through the faint photos I've borrowed.


And now they actually are growing mushrooms in the mud houses outside Nairobi. I can't believe it! Mission succeeded!
-Christian

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just sit and stare at this Christian
It knocks me to the ground
Where are such miracles, such stories found?
On the F Blog, only on the F Blog!!
Thanks brother
/Ulf

Anonymous said...

love it :)
the truth is always so much bigger than the facts can ever hope to tell us, don't you agree?

Anonymous said...

Yes these are wonderful, and the yellowness of them is just enhancing them, giving them the aroma of africa.

Great pics and great story!

Jeanette said...

Fantastic! ;))


Jeanette

Anonymous said...

This is your topic, C! Tell us more!

Anonymous said...

love these colors - 4me they bring those stories back to where they were happening - to reality. that's a perfect coincidence :)