22 March 2007

Gliwice House of Photography: Children Faces

Gliwice House of Photography is honoured to invite to the exhibtion Children Faces
by
Agnieszka Gomolla and Marcin Górski.
Vernissage at SUT Gallery in Gliwice, Banacha 3, 19.00h






this exhibition is the third action of Gliwice House of Photography, this time presenting works of GHP creators. Exhibition is patronaged by Biuletyn Fotograficzny, Fotopolis and Atlantika.

Once more I want to underline, that there would not be GHP without F Blog. Thanks once more to all of the doctors.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent
so good to see your progress in
Upper Silesia
/U (retired dr)

F said...

It looks great Marcin and all of you, we need to come and visit sometime this summer!
Good luck with the exhibition!
-C

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos, wish I could have been there to see them live!

Anonymous said...

these are stunning .. so refreshing .. love these images ..

Anonymous said...

My favourite photos of yours are the children ones, I wish I could see the exhibition that I'm sure will be great success!!
Wish you the best.
Carolina.