03 August 2008

Summer Solstice

Everything that has passed has fittingly passed.

You travelled

on one side the sun at its grandest

don't drown the poem

everyone sees visions

Summer solstice

your life is what you gave

the warm water reminds me each morning

Photos © Alek Lindus
Words from poem by © George Seferis


ulf said...

This is a brilliant series
thanks for sharing!

Ulla said...

Very beautiful and interesting!
I have to use google.com and now I know more about G.Seferis.

Anonymous said...

A pleasure for the eye and soul !


flo g said...

I have never been on your blog.. you have a poetic universe, clever, simple where we can thought a lot (excuse me my bad english.. I am french..and you know ..;);)
I find you site by Cool Photoblog.sure, i will be back on your site
flo g

Rhonda said...

wonderful series...hope we see more of your photos here!

Anonymous said...

- f.

alek said...

thank you

Mikael said...

Amazing photos indeed!

Tiberio said...

A true poem.