07 February 2007

IKEA für alle

photo: abeku
_

The other day, I spent some time fiddling around with technical issues (you know EI and proper developer) that has bothered me for some time. So I decided to expose a few frames indoors to sort it all out. I picked a simple object that would work for the idea. Once developed and printed, I found the technical part satisfying. The object itself, peaceful as it is and so harmless reminds me about the art work you can buy framed at Gallerix and IKEA and other places. So here you are, print it out and frame it. It's all free.

3 comments:

F said...

'Foto Abeku' sounds to foreign...maybe 'Foto Blomman' fits better... man you have to change your nickname...

;)

I like this, minimalistic and graphical.

/Yngve

Anonymous said...

yes it is a fine picture anders
I like it

Anonymous said...

Simple and beautiful...