17 December 2006

Gruppo F inbox: Örjan Fredriksson

_
The first time I came to Madrid was 1989 I only stayed one night but still I really loved the city. A lovestory that would bring me back so many times. So many places to see and during one of my walk around the City I stumbled across cementerio de la Almudena de Madrid one of Europes biggest cemeterys. So peacefull and beautiful though I didn`t take any photos there for a lot of time and when I finally did I found it hard to catch the athsophere there. But during my last visits there I brought along my Diana and some B/W rolls and the angel pic is one of the result.
_
© Örjan Fredriksson

4 comments:

Exposed Material said...

Thanks for submitting one of my favourite pictures, Örjan! Superb!

Rhonda Boocock said...

ah yes...the Diana captured this perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Great picture
good to have you and your Diana around
I was in Madrid first time 1970
and have also returned
/U

Eff said...

wonderful treatmet, really adds to the angelical sculpture. I like this.

.esp