03 December 2006

Madeiro


I am happy to invite you for the exibition of my works and promotion of my book both documenting tradition of Madeiro from small villages in Portuguese mountains, in Beira province. I'd like to thank to co-authors Joao Adolfo Geraldes and Joao Mugeiro, to wonderful people of Proenca a Velha, local authorities and Portuguese Ministry of Culture for giving me such chance.
The exhibition will be shown till 7.01.2007. And the entrance, as far as I know - Anders, it's free :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

such wonderful news, Marcin! Congratulations to you.

Anonymous said...

I just bought a ticket to the opening, should I send the invoice to you? ;-)

F said...

it's all free Anders :)

mats äleklint said...

Good luck with the book marcin! Wish I could be there on the exhibition.

F said...

Wonderful. I'm so curious to see your book.
/markus

Jeanette said...

I will try to be there :) Thanks for invitation Marcin and i´m happy for you!!!

Jeanette

Fredrik Skott said...

I agree with Markus ... I am so curious too see your book. Perhaps you would like to swap it against my thesis (which at least should be good to learn Swedish from....).
- F.

Anonymous said...

I understand the admission is free, it's the first class airline ticket I'm talking about...

Anonymous said...

I´ll be there!
Count me in for supper too!
;)
/Ulf

Anonymous said...

:) congratulations, Marcin :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats and I´m looking forward to see the book, can´t be anything else than a sucsess.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, well I need to get that book, Marcin. It will stand next to erwitts snaps, you know! :)
-C

Unknown said...

Marcin, do you want me to send some people from our newspaper in Uppsala? They already know you, you know! ;-) Enjoy your time with the exhibition, Marcin!