05 January 2007

missing.

missing.
the thing i miss most from this picture is not the sunny holiday feeling, nor the place i've visited, but having time. time. no rushing, no running. the temperature reminds those nice conditions, when you don't neet to wear gloves and trying to operate a camera with this! it also brings to my mind the hour. i miss this momment of going out from the work and finding light, where there is a slightly feeling that you haven't worked all day and daily life is still ongoing. say what you want, but winter-time is the most demending for us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have no mercy...those colours...in early winter morning on upper silesia...eh

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you on that one, Joanna. Winter time is a bit hard. I constantly struggle to find inspiration - maybe this year darkness will become me?

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree...the days are unbelivable short...and without the snow, it feels even shorter.

These colors gives me hope though.

Nice work and words!

Anonymous said...

i love the colours, the glow
what a fine reminder of times ahead

Jeanette said...

Yes - longing for light...me too


Jeanette